Lease Renewal vs New Location
As your lease expiry date approaches you will be considering your next move. Perhaps your business is outgrowing the current space and you’re considering moving to a different location. Or perhaps you’re hoping to stay where you are and renew your lease.
We can help you make an informed decision that generates significant savings with more flexible lease terms.
There are several factors to consider when making a lease renewal vs new location decision. For example:
- What are the current market conditions?
- Can we negotiate a Landlord incentive or rent reduction?
- How much will it cost to satisfy your make-good obligations?
- What is the cost of a fitout at a new location?
- What locations better equips your business for future growth?
How we help you save
The vast amount of internal and external factors can cause the lease renewal process to become tense and taxing time. It other words, it can shift the focus away from business operations which impacts productivity – and consequently profitability.
Once you engage Liberty Leasing, we carry out a comprehensive stay vs go analysis. This means that we:
- In-depth lease audit: Carry out an in-depth audit and valuation of your current lease;
- Alternate market research: Source and analyse your best alternate leasing options. Here we carry out a process similar to our site selection process;
- Negotiate key terms: Renegotiate key terms such as rent, lease incentives, make-good obligations and any onerous provisions; and
- Comprehensive comparison: Provide a detailed comparison and suggest your best option.
If you don’t know your options, you don’t have any. That is why we base our data, analysis and comparisons on real-time commercial deals that we have specifically sourced and negotiated for your specific business.
At Liberty Leasing, we’ll deliver your business substantial savings through the power of knowledge and our exemplary site selection and negotiation skills.
INTERESTED IN HIRING US AS YOUR MUSCLE (ADVOCATE*)?
Blaze your trail with a free strategy session.